Friday, June 09, 2006

Israelis let Shimon Peres get away with murder

LIKE WRITING FROM HOME

copyright (c) 2006, by Mr. Barry Chamish

www.barrychamish.com

Upcoming Chamish Lectures: Starting this Shabbat, June 11, I begin three lectures at Zion First in DENVER. Please contact [mailto:comments@americanewsnet.com] for details on my upcoming lectures. Or please write to me at [mailto:chamish@netvision.net.il] for my phone number in TORONTO, where I am staying while in NORTH AMERICA.

Excerpt: Great country, that ISRAEL. During just ONE day last week the ENTIRE North, every single community, slept in shelters while Hezbollah slammed rockets into the Land. Down South in GAZA, the further choking of ISRAEL's carcass continued with missiles slamming into new targets newly exposed since the surrender of GUSH KATIF.

As an Act of Thanksgiving for these "blessings", the Israeli "government" plans to remove 70,000 Jewish Pioneers ("settlers") from their homes to make the choking of ISRAEL's carcass complete. Then the missiles will fall from the East onto ISRAEL's major cities and highways as well.

R&B Editor's Note: The Root & Branch Information Services and Lecture Series will be closed from Rosh Chodesh Nisan (Thursday, March 30, 2006) through Rosh Chodesh Cheshvan (Sunday, October 21, 2006). An R&B update will be issued on each Rosh Chodesh during this period.

LIBERATED MODI'IN, Liberated Israelite Tribal Territory of Yehudah, Kingdom of David and Shlomo, United Israelite Kingdom of Yehudah and Yosef, Erev Shabbat (Eve of the Jewish Sabbath), Yom Shishi, 13 Sivan, 5766, Root & Branch Information Services [mailto:rb@rb.org.il] [www.rb.org.il]:

Starting this Shabbat, June 11, I begin three lectures at Zion First in DENVER and start booking American tours from TORONTO. Please contact [mailto:comments@americanewsnet.com] for details on my upcoming lectures. Or please write to me at [mailto:chamish@netvision.net.il] for my phone number in TORONTO, where I am staying while in NORTH AMERICA.

It is like writing from home, but it is not home. I am writing from TORONTO and who knows how long this will go on. In ISRAEL every week brought me an entertaining fresh brush with disaster. Being in TORONTO beats dying in ISRAEL...

...If ISRAEL does not die first. Great country, that ISRAEL. During just ONE day last week the ENTIRE North, every single community, slept in shelters while Hezbollah slammed rockets into the Land. Down South in GAZA, the further choking of ISRAEL's carcass continued with missiles slamming into new targets newly exposed since the surrender of GUSH KATIF.

As an Act of Thanksgiving for these "blessings", the Israeli "government" plans to remove 70,000 Jewish Pioneers ("settlers") from their homes to make the choking of ISRAEL's carcass complete. Then the missiles will fall from the East onto ISRAEL's major cities and highways as well.

Here comes the kicker...according to the daily Hebrew language newspaper Ma'ariv, 44% of the Jewish Pioneers would gladly be removed for a bit of mazuma. Not so, say my Jewish Pioneering friends. The figure is way higher than that.

So why should I die in ISRAEL? The Jewish Pioneers have been defeated. Their leaders are either dead or somehow elsewhere and they do not want to receive a dose of Rough Reality Therapy from me or anyone else. I gave my Rabin speech 550 (five hundred and fifty) times in ISRAEL. My latest Hebrew speech (available in Hebrew on CD), "The Dirty War against the Settlers", has already been heard by several audiences.

I am used up in ISRAEL. Nothing more I can say there will ever make a difference. The one real chance for victory, the official tenth anniversary memorial rally for Rabin in TEL AVIV, was blown away when only 12 brave Israelis showed up to bring truth to the discussion.

Now I am beginning my lecture series in NORTH AMERICA. Please contact me at [mailto:chamish@netvision.net.il] to invite me to speak to your community.

Shabbat Shalom from Liberated MODI'IN (temporarily writing from TORONTO),

Mr. Barry Chamish
www.barrychamish.com

Books English:
Who Murdered Yitzhak Rabin
Israel Betrayed
Last Days Of Israel
Save Israel
Shabtai Tzvi, Labour Zionism And The Holocaust


CDs:
Zion First: The Vatican's New Campaign For Jerusalem

Audio CD:
Shabtai Tzvi in Denver

Video:
Who Murdered Yitzhak Rabin

HEBREW
Books:
Mi Ratzakh (Who Murdered Rabin)
Yamaya HaAchronim (Last Days)
Hatzeelu Et Yisrael (Save Israel)
Shabtai Tzi (Shabtai Tzvi)


CD:
Mi Ratzakh (Who Murdered Rabin)
Milkhama KHashait (Dirty War Against The Settlers)


Please write me at mailto:chamish@netvision.net.il