Thursday, March 09, 2006

Olmert & criminal company forge Kadima

NOW A FEW WORDS

copyright (c) 2006, by Mr. Barry Chamish

www.barrychamish.com

LIBERATED MODI'IN, Liberated Israelite Tribal Territory of Yehudah, Kingdom of David and Shlomo, United Israelite Kingdom of Yehudah and Yosef, Yom Chamishi, 9 Adar, 5766, Root & Branch Information Services [mailto:rb@rb.org.il] [www.rb.org.il]:

Three weeks ago tomorrow I suffered a stroke. I actually returned home from the hospital, wrote a finale text, which required hours for me to write four sentences, gathered my belongings in a bag and returned to Asaf HaRofeh hospital (many thanks to the warm hearted doctors and nurses who took terrific care of me). There I dealt with life's newest twists.

Three weeks ago I smoked two packs a day. Today, nothing. Alcohol? Now three OUNCES a week. Finally I can move my right hand enough to compose this short essay. Responses to questions and comments from my readers will be even shorter.

In a typical pre-stroke day I read and replied to about 150 email messages. I was able to do this by reading the messages and answering each in as few as two or three sentences. Even that is too much for now. Please be prepared for VERY concise responses from me for another week or two.

So let's get to the point: There is nothing to write about anyway. Elections are taking place in ISRAEL and no one could give a damn. Ariel Sharon was murdered and the murderers will take over the country. On December 18, 2005, Sharon shared a drink with Shimon Peres in the Knesset. Half an hour later Sharon was wheeled into Hadassah Ein Kerem hospital by the his bodyguard Yoram Rubin, who also happens to be the murderer of Yitzhak Rabin.

There Sharon was poisoned. Though he suffered from C.A.A., or weak brain blood vessels, he was diagnosed with a mild stroke and sent to his Negev home with blood thinners. On January 3, 2006, Ehud Olmert was the last person to see Sharon alive. Sharon granted Olmert three hours the next morning to be prime minister and then Olmert applied the poison.

So that's the situation. Olmert, who was never even Likud member Number #40, is now Number One in Kadima and Peres is Number Two. They have plastered together a party of political criminals, all of whom will join together to destroy JUDEA and SAMARIA when the new Kadima "government" begins to function.

I put out a new product this week beginning with an ad in B'Sheva, the new Hebrew newspaper of the Jewish Pioneering community published by IsraelNational News (Arutz Sheva). My new product is a two hour tape I recorded during February in KIRYAT ARBA. I spell out the elections, how Olmert and Peres took control of a phoney party, and how they will force the country to accept the pullout from JUDEA and SAMARIA after they take power.

A few days later I realized my mistake: No one in JUDEA and SAMARIA is going to defend their homes by actually fighting for them. Why do I think there is any point to this work?

Here is the real point of it all. Look at the following play that opened this week this BALTIMORE:

http://www.centerstage.org/index.php

An Israeli Nut wrote a play about the murder of Rabin based on not one real fact. And BALTIMORE Jews think they are getting history in their theatres.

If you would like to try motivating Israelis with real facts, you may purchase my new Hebrew D.V.D. or video, "The Dirty War against Judea and Samaria", for NIS 50.

Finally, the somewhat problematic D.V.D., "Zion First: The Vatican's New Crusade for Jerusalem", is now a problem-less CD-ROM. I will offer it for $18 this week.

Guess what? Write me at my old address for now: Nahal Zohar 40/2, MODI'IN 71700, ISRAEL. The post office where I have my P.O. box, is on strike, and I have not received any mail there in ten days.

If anyone REALLY cares, Ya'acov Schlosser is running for the Knesset and has actually promised to get to the bottom of the Rabin murder if elected. If you are crazy enough to vote in the election, then at least try and elect someone honest. Please call Ya'acov at 050-594-0965.

Shabbat Shalom and Purim Sameach from Liberated MODI'IN,

Mr. Barry Chamish

mailto:chamish@netvision.net.il
www.barrychamish.com

If you would like to know more about the crimes against GUSH KATIF and atrocities committed by the current Israeli "government", please purchase my new book "Shabtai Tzvi, Labor Zionism and the Holocaust" in English or Hebrew, or my two set D.V.D., "The Deadly War against the Settlers". Hundreds of GUSH KATIF deportees have already done so.

My other English books are also on sale:

"Israel Betrayed"
"The Last Days of Israel"
"Save Israel!"
"Who Murdered Yitzhak Rabin"

Please order from me at: [mailto:chamish@netvision.net.il]